- *Newly created role
- *Permanent position
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation within the technology solutions space. They are looking to hire an Artificial Intelligence, Consultant to partner with the technical stakeholders for the successful delivery of large-scale projects. Successful candidate will be collaborating with partners and will be responsible for providing solutioning, designing & deploying fit-for-purpose solutions for clients in their AI Transformation journey.
As an Artificial Intelligence, Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Engaging with clients in designing solutions which will deliver real business value leveraging cutting edge AI & Intelligent Automation technologies
- Implementing large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance, and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leveraging automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Driving operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise, and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3+ years of working experience as an AI Consultant in designing and implementing AI solutions with clients to deliver real business value.
You will also experience in designing and implementing Apache Open Source (Kafka, Storm, Spark) frameworks to process end to end data management life cycle for NLP, machine log algorithms, text mining algorithms.
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package