Asia's leading real estate company
1 year convertible contract
About Our Client
Our client is a leading industrial organization with regional HQ in Singapore. They are a listed entity, with growing business in APAC and are currently looking for an addition to their team.
- Daily operations of the receipts section, including implementation of internal controls.
- Ensure performance and completion of month-end reconciliation between sub ledger and GL in a timely manner
- Ensure timely completion of reports for management and statutory reporting
- Assist managers in collating & analysing financial information for month-end closing and consolidation reporting package to the parent company
- Provide support to operating/supporting units in relation to financial matters.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should fulfil the following criteria:
- Diploma or degree qualified with at least 1 year of experience in accounting field
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- You should be immediately available to start work
What's on Offer
Global brand name
Contract convertible to perm
Excellent remuneration package and growth potential