Applications Support Manager
Attractive Salary Package
Opportunity to lead Cross Functional Teams across various Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider for government, healthcare and corporate initiatives covering a span of up to 3 million users. They have an established presence of more than 20 years with a growing presence within the APAC regions and are now looking for an Applications Support Manager to be a part of their team.
As an Applications Support Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of support engineers while providing maintenance service on mobile and web applications.
- Defining and leading implementation of support services while reviewing existing processes to maintain optimal service levels
- Managing software release process and Service Desk tools such as Jira to provide monitoring and regular reporting.
- Establishing processes to document support activities on a daily basis while implementing the development of dashboard to enhance communication of timelines and issues.
- Leading the automation and enhancement for system monitoring activities while ensuring proper follow-up with development and clients on issues within established SLA.
- Providing support to DevOpswhile ensuring change requests from various stakeholders has gone through optimal QA prior to final release
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 6 years of working experience leading application maintenance services.
You should also have a good understanding of infrastructure administration, this includes networks.
Any certifications in IT Service Management or Project Management is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment