Application Specialist | Bakery
Opportunity to work world-renowned firm
Lead projects in development of new products
About Our Client
I'm partnering with my client (an American conglomerate) to recruit a seasoned Application Specialist with strong knowledge in bakery industry.
- Lead Bakery projects in development of new product, or modification of existing products, recipes or processes.
- Lead, engage, develop team and to drive excellence in performance, to ensure that both internal and external customers receive professional service, accurate & detailed technical project work and cost-efficient approaches and solutions.
- To take proactive role in Bakery industry team and ensure that planned industry team activities and their objectives are met.
- Regular updating and maintenance of all relevant Applications Guide, formulations and other Ingredients Databases.
- Support and ensure good knowledge sharing within local and global knowledge network.
- Ensuring safe, hygienic and efficient day-to-day operations of the Bakery laboratory and facilities.
- Commitment to all company's policies, rules and regulations and company's quality and continuous improvement programs such as MS ISO 9001, GMP, HACCP, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Attend and contribute to relevant meetings and various Company local and regional conferences, trade exhibitions and business meetings where required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Food Science or equivalent with minimum 8 years of relevant experience in bakery industry
- Team player, strong business & commercial acumen
- Good knowledge of dry compounded food ingredients, including Raw material knowledge, Product development (incl. Formulation) and Bakery processing parameters
What's on Offer
This role will offer an unparalleled opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. This role provides opportunities to exercise entrepreneurial approaches. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive package, as well as chances to accumulate professional experience within a multi-nationally renowned organisation.