Application Process Engineer - HVAC Industry
An established MNC organization with forward-looking culture
Good team synergy and supportive work environment
About Our Client
My client is a multinational building systems group, leader in HVAC industry.
- Design refrigeration systems for various applications and perform a heat balance with HYSYS
- Prepare and review P&ID, PFD Head & Mass Balance.
- Perform sizing using HTRI along with HYSYS
- Size refrigeration system vessels and gas compression system vessels
- Specify temperature, pressure and differential transmitters and flow meters
- To design logic diagrams for the refrigeration / gas control systems
- To coordinate with client on the interface issues
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Chemical Engineering with proficiency in AutoCAD / HYSYS/ HTRI.
- Familiarity with international codes & standards such as API and ASME.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably in refrigeration, chemical process, oil and gas (onshore and offshore), or similar industry.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have opportunity to work in a dynamic team in Singapore to accumulate professional experience within an established organization.