Application Engineer (Oil & Gas)
Culture that highly values individuality and creativity
Excellent staff training and development culture
About Our Client
- Establish a good relationship with suppliers, sales team and customers.
- Meets customers regularly to provide them with technical support, to promote company products and services, analyse their needs and pre-sales support to customers.
- Train the sales team on products knowledge and answering to tenders (technical enquiries and provide solution).
- Provide market intelligence needed to specify the development of new solutions
- Prepare presentation, develop marketing resources (sales kits, brochures) and involve in seminars / training initiatives.
- Works with other product leaders and sales team to ensures smooth processes between Sales, R&D & Production
- Provide technical documents to both internal and external customers, e.g. data sheets, product specifications etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Metallurgy or a related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.