Application Engineer (KNX Home Solution)
Autonomy to make decision.
Great opportunity and excellent learning growth.
About Our Client
Headquartered in Europe, my client is a leading consumer electronics (IoT) manufacturers providing world class solutions for the smart home, smart building and manufacturing industry. They design and develop world class consumer electronics and smart automation system for a wide range of industry to build a sustainable, efficient and smarter environment.
- Reporting to the General Manager, the Application Engineer will be taking on the role of application to support pre and after sales service.
- Partner closely with the Sales team, you will provide technical advice to clients on the company's product capability (KNX Home Solution).
- Able to read schematic drawings and with familiarity in wiring devices, home and building automation, video door entry, gate barriers automation, CCTV systems, this person will provide proposal or improvement/upgrading ideas to clients and oversee the installation and commissioning stage.
- Perform site visits to clients' site and prepare technical document for the design of product application to ensure the drawings match with customers' request.
- Prepare schematic drawings and other tenders compliances document necessary for the site commissioning team to executive project installation.
- Provide training to clients including user manuals knowledge sharing before final delivery is done.
- Able to travel in South East Asia including Australia and New Zealand for the job.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with knowledge in KNX home solution system.
- Minimum 3 years experiences with good knowledge of electrical systems, circuit diagrams and smart consumer electronics.
- Knowledge in the wiring devices, lighting system, controllers, intercom, CCTV system, smart security is important to perform well in this job.
What's on Offer
Exciting role to work closely with higher management in a lean setting.