- Opportunity to work in global organization
- Permanent Full-Time role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading specialty chemicals firm with strong presence within the region. They are looking to hire a Technical Development Engineer with good technical knowledge of materials and processes in the plastics or rubber industries.
- Supporting Asia Pacific customers, translate customer requirements into product specifications.
- Assess and initiate new product and application development requests.
- Work with product engineers and contribute into idea generation, application development, and product development activities.
- Provide technical service to customers and training for sales team and distributors.
- Plan, design and implement technically complex application development and customer support programs.
- Prioritize and manage program activities including conceptual design, prototyping, testing and validation at customers site.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant Education in Chemical Process Technology (Polymer Option)
- 5 years experience in plastics moulding (Injection Moulding / Extrusion)
- Sound technical knowledge of materials and processes in the plastics or rubber industries
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive salary with full benefits. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team with opportunity for regional travel within Asia Pacific.