- High management visibility and growth opportunities
- US MNC in a prospective industry
About Our Client
A leading US multinational which has established strong partnerships across all markets and has been aggressively diversifying its business to grow its global presence. Due to a strategic move in Regional headquarters, there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic individual to join their APAC tax team as a Tax manager.
Reporting to the APAC Tax Lead, you will be responsible for the strategic and operational responsibilities of the region. You will oversee the full spectrum of tax support for the regional business units, particularly in areas such as direct tax advisory work, tax provision and planning, compliance, transfer pricing, global income tax reduction strategy projects. It is anticipated that you will be working closely with your cross functional counterparts to ensure sound understanding of profit driven activities across the different functions in view of tax treatment policy. Having a sound understanding of the current tax treatment, you will propose and implement various tax strategies to ensure optimal savings.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field, with CPA qualification
- At least 8 years of post-graduation experience in tax department from large sized accounting firms/ in-house tax functions.
- Strong technical knowledge on regional tax
- Experience using OneSource is an added plus
- Able to function independently as a tax advisor while also being a strong business partner to the management
- You have strong interpersonal skills, you are also a team player with the ability to work cross functional across different levels
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career within a highly dynamic business with exciting growth, and opportunities to fast track your career.