APAC Service Delivery & Transformation Leader
Strong visibility to global senior management team and business heads
Finance Shared Service Deliver Lead
About Our Client
A world-leading player within the Media & Services industry with diversified offerings in the digital solutions, media planning and buying, brand tracking and marketing analytics as well as content creation. They have expanded their APAC operations through both organic and inorganic growth and they are now looking for an APAC Service Delivery & Process Improvement Leader (Finance) to drive the success of the new operating model in Asia Pacific and to align with global standards.
Reporting to the Regional Director, Finance Process and Transformation, you will be the key lead in driving the service delivery of BPO activities and spearhead all continuous improvement and transformation projects for the Finance processes within Asia Pacific countries. You will drive the success of the outsourced Finance Shared Service Centres located in China and India including the implementation of performance management framework to ensure a high level of service and monitor adherence to processes and controls while managing the continuous review of key performer indicators, SLAs and standard operating procedures.
You will be a change agent in building a culture of finance process efficiency and effectiveness through continuous improvement and digitalization activities. You will be a key partner with the APAC finance leadership team, business stakeholders and various functional leads in fostering an effective working relationship with key external parties to manage the delivery of outsource provider team and to monitor compliance with obligations of agreement and resolve escalated issues. You will need to work closely with the Global Process team in Europe to drive standardisation of processes and policies across the regional markets. You will partake in ongoing transformation and process improvement works for the rest of the Asia Pacific markets.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should be Degree/CA/CPA qualified with
- >10 years of proven track records in managing Finance Shared Service Center in a Multinational environment.
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to drive change management and continuous improvements will be key to succeed in this role.
- You possess strong communication and stakeholders management; able to influence and drive changes among operational and business stakeholders.
- Candidates with experience working with and/or managing BPO relationship will be required.
- The ability to utilise LEAN Six Sigma methodologies or equivalent framework will be of great advantage.
What's on Offer
You will look forward to a rewarding career with a dynamic organisation with strong career developmental opportunities.