APAC Sales & Marketing Manager - Oral Care
Be part of a leading Consumer Packaged Goods company
Development of regional business opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly listed company, and is a leading consumer packaged goods company that manufactures a broad range of leading household, personal care and OTC products to both consumers and healthcare professionals. Product innovation is a key focus for our client to provide consumers with high quality, but affordable products to meet their daily needs. This APAC Sales & Marketing Manager will be the brand ambassador for a key OTC Oral Care brand in the region.
The key objectives of this position is to identify new distributor partners to grow within APAC and to deliver agreed targets through successful management of existing distributors.
- Negotiate terms and implement new distributor agreements to deliver sales and profit targets
- Identify and appoint key distribution partners in untapped markets to grow the brand in APAC
- Monitor in-market sales, distributor stock levels and take necessary action to realize sales targets
- Develop the marketing activity calendar with distributors and ensure that activities are in-line with brand strategy
- Manage all aspects of the brand's P&L and prepare A&P budgets per distributor for Quarterly Reviews
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or in any relevant fields
- Minimum 5 years' experience in distributor management or sales roles with 3 years regional exposure
- Experience in distributor management within the Personal Care or Oral Care categories will be a plus
- Proven ability to develop new business in untapped markets through appointment of distribution partners
- Strong understanding of the distributor partnership landscape in APAC
- Excellent knowledge in marketing and brand building activities
- Ability to manage all aspects of the brand and work in a multi-cultural environment with minimal supervision
What's on Offer
This is an exclusive opportunity to be part of a leading CPG company, and being a brand ambassador for a renowned Oral Care brand. In this role with regional influence, they are looking for a 'hands on' individual who is able to manage all aspects of the brand and develop growth results in the region. The remuneration for the role will be competitive and other benefits including bonuses will be in line with the market.