APAC Sales Manger (Machine Vision)
Great career development
Excellent premium brand with a solid footprint across globe
About Our Client
My client is a manufacturer of machine vision systems, software and sensors used in automated manufacturing to inspect and identify parts, detect defects, verify product assembly, and guide assembly robots. The business works in partnership with their customers offering deep engineering expertise built on many years' experience and a long history of innovation and new product development.
The APAC Sales Manager will report directly to the APAC Director. Functioning as the office leader in Singapore, key responsibilities are to be accountable for all sales figures, business development and supporting distributors in the region. The individual is also expected to grow the direct sales portfolio as well.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver annual growth plan and key initiatives across APAC
- Manage existing accounts and develop new business via demand creation through direct sales and distributors
- Pursue key projects and implement effective commercial strategy by identifying potential OEM customers
- Report on Customer segmentation and competitor pricing analysis
- Travelling to meet the sales goals of your region
- Prepare project quotes and respond to customer RFPs and RFIs
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant, you need to have:
- Degree in Engineering or any relevant fields in the
- 5 years or more experience in a technical sales role within Singapore industrial automation environment
- Machine Vision and Embedded background is ideal
- Proven track record of dealing with OEM/End-users
- Hunter mindset to achieve the sales target
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Attention to customer service with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
Our client is providing excellent package for the selected candidate, backed up with a solid mentorship plan to help you to progress organically in the business. They are well known in the market for their high quality of service and products and training on their products/solutions will be provided for the selected candidate.