APAC - Regional Marketing & Insights Manager
Global leader in flavour and ingredients
Translate data into actionable insights
About Our Client
Our client is a global expert in flavour and ingredients, and also a pioneer in the industry. They are internationally recognised for the quality of the flavourful products which they manufacture. Working with retailers, manufacturers, and restaurants, they curate new products that will not only intrigue consumers' interest but motivate them to purchase.
With grow plans set for APAC and their continued mission to continue delivering products to the needs and demands of their consumers, they are looking for a creative and experienced marketer who is both strong at insights and marketing.
The newly created role reports directly to the Vice President of the APAC region. The incumbent is crucial for identifying data, developing strategies that will translate into actionable insights so as to drive product development while leveraging on the innovation centres located globally. Conceptualising food ideas and executing the strategies while ensuring that they remain in line with the marketing and sales targets is also one of the responsibilities.
You will also be up to the challenge of:
- Knowing the industry in-and-out and accessing the trends in the food and ingredients industry, in order to support the long-term marketing strategy to surpass growth targets
- Be responsible for the internal and external analytics & research activities to develop and share actionable insights across the APAC region
- See the integration of the insights through to the execution of strategies with the sales and marketing teams
- Have a strong foresight of sustainable trends and pick up opportunities in the food industry, driving front-end innovations with the product development and culinary teams
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business Analytics or Food Science
- Minimum 10 years' experience in market consulting, sales and marketing experience in food & related industries
- Be on top of the food industry and market trends
- Strong qualitative and quantitative data interpretation and knowledge
- Proven track record of executing strategies and operational plans with a sizeable and measurable impact
- A mindset to have consistent improvement, and resilience to deal and solve complex problems, with competing priorities and customer needs
- Succinct delivery of ideas and strong presentation skills to a board of stakeholders
What's on Offer
A career with our client will be an exciting one as you will get to be creative and innovative, creating food products that will captivate the attention of the entire population and perhaps make them come "begging for more". If you have a passion for tastes, food, and ingredients, coupled with a creative mindset, this is an opportunity that you should definitely explore. Furthermore, the employee culture with this company is solid which is backed by the current employees who were with them for many years. An attractive salary package also comes with this opportunity.