- Exciting Opportunity
- Growing Industry
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the Food Industry with a presence across 100+ countries and has significant market share in key global markets. The Company's branded products and ingredients will be uniquely positioned in order to capitalize on the global secular consumer shift away from sugar. They are making efforts to make the business a more sustainable one. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products and they are looking for an experienced APAC Product Supply Manager to be an integral part of their business based in Singapore.
The role reports directly to the VP of Global Supply Chain. You are required to provide leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the APAC business planning and logistics functions. You are accountable for optimizing supply chain planning and execution processes. This role is a people management position.
- You will be representing supply chain within the Regional Team and People Development Team for APAC.
- You will be leading the supply chain functionality by effectively communicating the business strategy and demonstrating how the strategy is implemented across APAC.
- To effectively manage supply and/or production constraints by coordinating actions with and among Production, Procurement and the Business.
- Accountable for the Supply Chain budget.
- To establish and maintain strong and productive peer-to-peer relationships with key partners, customers and co-suppliers in supply chain.
- You are to initiate, implement and drive cost reduction program.
- You are expected to have lead and manage S&OP meetings on a regional function with a good understanding of the concept of implementing Integrated Business Planning (IBP) module within a structured organization.
- Identify project delivery risks and potential opportunities for the business.
- Stakeholder engagement - internally and externally.
- Process improvement and risk management - identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Having an appreciate for end-to-end processes to provide solutions.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain and significant years of experience as a Regional Supply Chain Manager in the manufacturing/FMCG industry related to Food/CPG products. You are expected to work independently and with strong leadership experience and good communication skills. Knowledge in operating SAP is required.
What's on Offer
You will be in a large Multinational Organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards and annual salary reviews.