APAC Operations Director (HVAC Service)
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity to join a leading global HVAC organisation that operates in industrial, commercial operations and homes. Due to the industry trends and the upcoming activities in this specific sector, our client is committed to further strengthen its presence in the APAC region.
The APAC Operations Director is responsible to lead, direct and manage Service activities to drive Service growth. Key responsibilities for the role will be to lead a team to drive Service deliverables to achieve sales and operation efficiency and effectiveness in Sales Offices.
Other responsibilities include:
- Expanding opportunities to achieve continuous service growth and margins
- Managing the Service P&L
- Improve service capability by increasing efficiency and standards through training programs etc.
- Increase revenue on maintenance packages to ensure top line growth
- Addressing any critical product quality issue on customer site
- Provide accurate insights to leadership team on Sales and Operations
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant, you need to have:
- Degree in Engineering, preferably with a MBA
- Leadership exposure in APAC and India
- 8+ years expertise in service product offering for HVAC
- Strong experience in setting up processes to enhance sales and operations, leveraging on digitalisation and IoT
- Deep understanding of cross-culture dynamics
- Excellent communications to partner with and influence internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
This role offers the opportunity to join a MNC business with a large scale global sales, service and operations team. The organisation provides regional exposure. It is the perfect opportunity for a highly adaptable and hands-on individual who is willing to be exposed to cross-functional disciplines. Their goal is to increase in productivity, efficiency, speed, and quality, resulting in higher competitiveness for their customers. Full training and support will be given to the chosen candidate.