- Expanding global footprint
- Key position for regional expansion
About Our Client
Our client is a biotechnology company that develops and sells innovative solutions for the delivery of nucleic acids in research, biologics manufacturing and gene therapy. They enable scientists to develop breakthrough technologies to improve human health with delivery solutions every step of the way from fundamental research to clinical applications.
Reporting to the APAC MD and functionally to the Global Marketing Director, you will be developing and leading marketing and product positioning programs in the region. The role will be working closely with regional and global internal resources (sales, marketing, scientific support, field application specialists), as well as partner agencies resulting in measurable impact on demand, leads, revenue and market share gains. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate and align with business partners to develop annual regional marketing strategy and plans to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Execute marketing programs targeting segments that drive brand awareness, demand generation, pipeline health and new contacts in these segments.
- Work with HQ Marketing teams and country Business Directors on developing go-to-market strategy for new product launches to achieve revenue goals and market adoption.
- Marketing Campaign rollout in direct and with the support of partner agency and our channel partners.
- Leading and executing branding campaign to promote corporate brand in the region, aligning with global marketing team and campaign.
- Support sales function to drive lead generation and optimization effectively by applying market data tools and CRM platform (SalesForce.com). Measure performance optimally by using analytics tools and platforms.
- Collaborate and align with headquarter marketing and scientific support and local sales teams to develop annual marketing strategy and plans to drive brand awareness, customer engagement, demand generation, pipeline health and achieve revenue targets.
- Provide quarterly market and competitive updates pertaining to technology trends, new products, compelling applications or adjacent market opportunities.
- Develop relationships with key opinion leaders to be a voice of the customers.
The Successful Applicant
- MSc or PhD degree in Biology or Chemistry; Business degree highly desirable.
- At least 8 years marketing experience with solid scientific technology market knowledge. Cell gene therapy market knowledge is highly beneficial.
- Ability to plan, execute and measure with a strong sense of urgency to drive results.
- Collaborative approach to developing and sharing strategy, tactics and analytics on a global scale using digital media.
- Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Experience working across different geographies and cultures and with cross-functional teams
What's on Offer
- Progressive biotech Multinational and a proven track record in rapid expansion
- Leadership opportunity with high visibility to the headquarters
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Flexible work environment