- Fantastic Remuneration
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is an American MNC that is a prominent market leader in the electronics consumable industry. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge and products. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a APAC Distribution and Logistics Manager/Specialist to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Your main responsibilities are to manage 3rd party logistics (3PL) operations in the sub-distribution, tech support centers in the APAC region (Australia, China, Japan, Korea and India). The candidate will be responsible for inventory planning, 3PL management and reverse logistics.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- To manage shipping procedures and document requirements with internal & external stakeholders.
- Overall responsibility of reverse logistics and tech support logistics in the APAC region.
- Control, monitoring and planning of stock replenishment inventory at the 5 regional Tech Support (Sub-DC's) in the APAC region.
- Managing out-of-stock or fulfillment related issues, to ensure fast resolution and minimal disruption to the supply chain.
- Local point of contact for Tech Support team and Tech Support DC's for any ad-hoc enquiries.
- Ensuring monthly Tech Support DC KPI's and SLA's are maintained and updated.
- Generating meaningful and accurate management information reports.
- Managing E&O and scrap activity across all DC's.
- Managing monthly cycle count activity at all DC's.
- Ensuring daily book-to-books are updated in a timely manner at all DC's.
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Warehouse Management, Logistics or equivalent related studies and you must have significant prior supervisory experience. Experience in managing own warehouses and 3PLs are compulsory for this position. Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential. Exposure in electronics/EMS manufacturing will be highly advantageous
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. The company has a "family" culture and nurtures talents. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and reward discounts.