APAC IT Procurement Manager
Listed MNC with global presence
Pioneer position with a lot of support
About Our Client
Our Client is a listed international Business Services company with presence in all major markets globally and they are looking to improve their Procurement Strategies by ensuring that they remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance and as part of this commitment, they are looking for an experienced IT Procurement Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, the majority of your responsibilities will involve managing the full spectrum of procurement and outsourcing activities, focusing on all IT-related categories across APAC. This pioneer role is both operational & strategic as well as an individual contributing position.
Your responsibilities include:
- Procurement & Sourcing of all IT-related categories - IT-Security, Hardware, Software, Infrastructure, IT-Services, Consultancy etc.
- Develop and implement Procurement strategies and policies that are in alignment with the company's objectives
- Put in place framework, processes and SOP for the Procurement function
- Analysis of Procurement and Vendor Management framework to identify gaps to improve bottom-line productivity
- Negotiate and tender contracts with Suppliers and Vendors
- Review and evaluate Suppliers & Vendors to ensure satisfactory performance is achieved
- Process improvement
- Networking and building relationships with key Stakeholders and Suppliers
- Change Management & Transformation
- Stakeholder management
- Assist the Head of Procurement in partnering the Technology Department & various Business Leads on streamlining existing procurement processes and undertake role of deputy business owner for your function
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Purchasing or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in Procurement & Sourcing (all IT categories). It is essential that you possess excellent communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders. You must be able to work independently under pressure and cope with tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
You will be working in an established organisation that has a lot of stability and development opportunities. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. As such, you will have a strong sense of belonging and pride in your workplace.