APAC Infrastructure Operations Manager
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational professional service provider and consulting firm with a strong presence in APAC with Singapore being their regional headquarters. They are setting up they regional shared service centre for Technology operations in Singapore and are looking experienced IT Infrastructure Operations Manager to lead the APAC operations.
As the APAC IT Infrastructure Operations Manager, you will be managing a team of 6 professionals while reporting into the APAC Business Leader for IT CoE. You will be responsible for :
- Implement and managing Global Technology Infrastructure Operations while taking complete ownership and responsibility of all infrastructure operations relating to global IT systems during the APAC timezone
- Ensuring documentation is in place while establishing and implementing 'best-practice' global procedures and processes to deliver a consistent level of service across the business, including compliance with global Business Technology policies
- Taking ownership for the execution of regional level 2 infrastructure support while managing the day-to-day operations of the infrastructure environment through regular monitoring, maintenance and support.
- Managing infrastructure's operational performance, compliance with standards, management of risks and reporting.
- Working with the Infrastructure Security Operations team to review and maintain overall security of company's networks, systems and data to ensure it is aligned with the Group's security policies
- Managing day to day supplier relationships to ensure services are delivered consistently within agreed service levels and issues are resolved.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have 7 - 10 years' experience in an IT service management environment and minimum of 5 years in management. You will have extensive and direct knowledge of all aspects and components of IT infrastructure and service delivery. You will have experience with Citrix/Microsoft/Cisco/VMware technologies. You will have strong hands-on/technical knowledge of core Microsoft technologies including but not limited to Windows Servers, Active Directory, MS SQL, Azure, Office365, Exchange Online.
You will have experience with core Network/Cisco technologies like LAN/WAN, subnets, firewalls, Wi-Fi, VLAN's, and VPN using Cisco switches and routers. You must have a good understanding of user desktop management utilising SCCM for desktops/laptops imaging, profile management, software delivery, etc. You will be familiar with other IT Infrastructure technologies such as storage area networks (SAN), WAN acceleration devices and, virtualization.
What's on Offer
- Regional role
- Attractive salary package
- Permanent role