APAC Director- CAPEX Procurement
Exciting Career Opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest multinational organization generating billions in revenue with a wide presence across the Globe. They have significant market share in key global markets including Asia, Europe and America. The company has a vision to expand their footprint in Asia and grow their business significantly. They are currently looking for an APAC Director-CAPEX Procurement to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be the key interface between various stakeholders in the Region. You are managing the entire functionality of Procurement across the Globe for Indirect categories primarily focusing on CAPEX projects. You will need to have strong business acumen as you are required to manage the business and operational risks that would be inherent to the business taking into account external factors such as Economic environment, regulatory and technological changes.
* To directly influence and contribute to the Global Procurement Function.
* Continuously improving the Operations processes and framework to achieve operational excellence and a high level of customer satisfaction.
* To facilitate and Coordinate with Global Strategy Plans.
* To provide guidance for local and regional supplier relationship management by establishing policies and framework across the organization towards a centralize model.
* Continuous improvement to reduce costs and gaps in operations.
* Provide leadership to your team and training up the team's capabilities.
* The ability to manage and deal with complex stakeholders within an ambiguous environment.
* Driving process improvements to optimize delivery, customer satisfaction and cost.
* Stakeholder Management, Commercial Partnering & Business Partnering.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have significant years of experience in Procurement function with systems integration exposure and extensive Project Management experience in large corporate environment. Ideally you will have previous experience covering APAC. You should also possess good time management and excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a start-up environment.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisations that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has also been consistently expanding their footprint in Asia and will offer opportunities for development and growth. This will be a golden opportunity to fast track your career with a market leading MNC.