APAC Data Management Lead (SQL)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational firm, headquartered in UK and listed on London Stock Exchange. Their APAC HQ is in Singapore where all technology innovation projects are rolled out of, they are currently looking for an APAC DATA Management professional to lead the innovation projects and work as a IT Business Partner for the Sales & Marketing function.
As an APAC Data Management Lead, you will be responsible for :
- Supporting the data analytic requirements for the business
- Generating insight into customer segments for use within business development and other CRM initiatives
- Initiating, driving and supporting CRM activities
- Supporting the Customer Data Management process and end-to-end responsibility for customer data definition, integrity and availability
- Monitoring internal processes and capabilities of the Marketing Database to ensure data is securely managed via information and reporting
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have 5 - 10 years of experience working closely with data, coding and reporting in a SQL Server environment. You will have strong hands on SQL Querying skills.
You will have an analytical mindset backed by strong stake holder management skills.
You will have hands-on experience such as SQL data extraction, driving projects, prepare proposal and make presentation to senior management will be highly advantageous
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Regional role