APAC CRM Manager (SQL, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot)
About Our Client
My client, a professional services/consultancy is currently hiring a newly created permanent postion of a CRM Campaign Manager (SQL, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot) as an integral part of the team.
As the CRM Campaign Manager (SQL, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot), you are responsible for:
- Formulating plans, implementing campaigns, and enforcing proper data collection policies and procedures to support our business.
- Carrying out appraisals as you are needed and responsible for growing the team as well.
- Collecting, analysing and maintaining of customer data across the business and its marketing channels.
- Ensuring the successful implementation of changes to CRM processes and continuously update the types of campaigns/ touchpoints
- Providing liaison between IT and the CRM team in order to target specific consumer segments identified as competitive opportunity.
- Monitoring internal processes and capabilities of the Marketing Database to ensure data is securely managed via information and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have a Bachelor's Degree and at least 8 years'+ experience working closely with data/ reporting in a SQL Server environment or CRM.
You should have experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot or Marketo or Eloqua.
SQL is a must.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- High autonomy
- Constant career growth