APAC Channel Marketing Manager - B2B Industrial
New role created in the business
Covers APAC except China and India
About Our Client
Our client is a successful US headquartered, privately held industrial business. They pride themselves in being a community of passionate marketers with a mission to revolutionize the channel marketing landscape in the B2B space. They have more than 30,000 employees globally and Singapore is their HQ for APAC. Given the increased focus on having healthier partner relationships, and building a stronger capability to market their products, they are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager, APAC (excluding China & India).
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing for APAC, working in lean team environment, this role will cover the following key subjects:
- Channel Marketing & Field Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Automation Program Management
- Event Management
- Rewards and loyalty programs for dealers
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- At least 5 years' experience in channel marketing in the 'heavy' industrial sector and experience in marketing products such as engines, generators etc.
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into features and benefits and translate into comprehensible marketing collateral, together with an ability to design and deliver high quality presentations to partners
- Strong digital marketing exposure as you will lead implementation of digital programs for the channels group
- Excellent written communication skills, ideally with an ability to speak Mandarin as Taiwan is the biggest market for our client and the local partners often communicate in Chinese
- Flexibility to travel is a must as the role requires you to meet the partners across APAC
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial marketing professional as you will be given the opportunity to establish and build the channel marketing vertical with full responsibility for its success. You will have excellent internal exposure as you will be working closely with the heads of product marketing and product management and have a significant impact on the company's channel operations.