APAC Business & Strategy Manager - Medical Devices
Drive strategic APAC business development for a medical devices leader
Define and execute strategic roadmap to achieve commercial goals
About Our Client
A Fortune 100 healthcare organisation, this company is synonymous for its cutting edge products. Widely regarded as one of the best employers globally.
Lead APAC business development and commercial excellence activities for a large portfolio
Provide commercial and competitive assessments of pipeline programs and target business opportunities
Be responsible for Portfolio Development in line with commercial objectives
- Based on the analysis of market, problem and opportunities, take responsibility of overall sales and marketing and channel management
- Control business as consolidated basis, showing initiative to group local subsidiary for Asia Pacific and distributors.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a management/strategy consulting role in the healthcare industry OR a strategy/planning role in the medical devices/pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated track record developing and managing partnerships and driving partner account activities
- Strong analytical, channel and marketing skills including needs analysis, business justification and closing methodologies
- Strong knowledge of driving commercial growth through the ideation and execution of key projects
- Ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams on multiple projects
What's on Offer
- A role that offers high global visibility and allows the bearer to shape the organisation's growth trajectory