- Strategic Business Opportunity
- APAC Focus and visibility to global teams
About Our Client
The client is a Listed European Multinational with a strong market foothold in Pharma, Diagnostics and Biotechnology business. The business has been expanding rapidly and there are several opportunities both commercial and technical in its regional headquarters in Singapore.
Reporting to a Business Lead of Molecular Lab, this role will lead the Sequencing Sample business throughout their APAC network. You will develop and lead business strategies and initiatives across the APAC region to drive the diagnostic business with strong commercial acumen and innovative approaches. You will develop new commercial business models and work collaboratively to drive product and segment launches. As a key leadership position between APAC and the global team, you will evaluate and lead the portfolio development and investment initiatives. You constantly keep abreast of technological advancements and requirements in the diagnostic environment and identify how to grow in market share or lead in market development.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant degree in Science, Biochemistry, Medical with at least 7 years of commercial experience in the Diagnostics field.
- Commercial leadership experience in SEA or APAC
- Good team management experience or a track record in leading high performing teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset and experience in developing markets.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career advancement and development programs
- Rotation opportunities