APAC BD Manager, Fintech -Leading Corporate Innovation Platform
Award winning corporate innovation platform
Presence in over 15 markets globally
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing start-up accelerator that has successfully created an ecosystem of start-ups, investors and blue-chip corporations. They create a highly entrepreneurial environment for start-ups to take their companies to new markets and for investors to identify their next breakthrough. The office in Singapore is their APAC HQ and currently has presence in over 15 markets globally with a string of established leaders under their partnership.
Michael Page has been retained to find their APAC Business Development Manager driving their Fintechs portfolio.
This exciting position will drive Business Development for our client's fast-growing fintech portfolio.
You will identify and develop opportunities with fintech firms with high growth potential, drive relationships at the senior and leadership level, and help close and on-board them as client partners.
As our client's business model operates on an annual subscription model, this role will also help maintain and expand existing relationships and contracts.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will be:
- Entrepreneurial: Our client is operates a fast-paced, tight-knit business. They are keen on Business Development Managers who can operate autonomously and leverage their existing start-up knowledge to drive and close deals
- A start-up ecosystem expert: You are able to market map start-ups and broader ecosystems on a regional basis. Understanding their potential future value will be a key pillar of your success.
- Hunter and relationship-driver: You can drive deals end to end. From initial touch points to deal closing to fostering relationships post-contracts, you can do all well.
- Complex Deal Maker - You can work and close complex across range of deal sizes
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in business or relevant degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in business development and B2B partnerships
- Strong existing network within fintech, technology, and start-ups circles
- Proven track record of effectively negotiating long term, complex deals across range of deal sizes
- Can operate on both micro and macro levels
- Able to use CRM tools to track and maintain pipeline
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that gives you a glimpse into the VC world and learn from the best team.
The client is looking for a reliable and operational powerhouse who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and close long terms deals.
The company culture is one that is fun and supportive, but not the place if you are looking for a structured corporate position.
The remuneration for the role will be competitive and other benefits will be in-line with the market.