- Save Job
- Email Job
- Regional Exposure
- Strong & Established Retail Brand
About Our Client
Our client is an American MNC within the Retail & Manufacturing industry. A very strong and well-established brand with over a century of experience in the global market.
- Perform & track payment processing with timely recording of vendor invoices
- Vendor payment preparations via eBanking
- Responsible for store & office staff claims reimbursement
- Ensure timely and accurate AP processing for month-end closing
- Perform monthly bank & intercompany reconciliation and monthly accruals/audit schedules post-closing
- Tracking of expenditure and payments of A&P expenses & fixed assets expenditure
- Provide support for weekly cash flow management and forecast
- Assist AR with receipts & daily sales reconciliation (where necessary)
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 year of working experience in similar role.
- Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or possess any professional certificates in accountancy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel with hands-on experience in SAP accounting software will be an added advantage
- Proactive with a strong sense of responsibility and ability to meet deadlines
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity with a strong global retail brand located in the central region of Singapore, offering a competitive remuneration package and developmental opportunities.
- Finance & Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Michael Seow (Lic No:R1653157)
- Consultant contact
- +65 6541 9918
- Job Reference