Analytics Consultant ( TM1 )
Leading the Analytics Planning team
Good Career Progression
About Our Client
Our Client is a well-established Media Equipment Manufacturer and they are now hiring for a highly technical Analytics Consultant (TM1) to lead the team in Analytics Planning.
As the Analytics Consultant (TM1), you are responsible for:
- Gathering our requirements from various internal stakeholders and translating into technical specifications
- Building new templates and models to improve the existing data flow process
- Supporting and maintaining the existing templates, performing UAT as necessary
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience with Planning Analytics (2.0 & Above). You will have in-depth knowledge in the Agile methodology, backed by a proven track record of handling multiple projects.
You will have working experience of TM1 projects in the Sales and Finance areas, backed by strong working experience in TM1 Perspectives, TM1 Architect and TM1 Web.
What's on Offer
- Leading the Analytics Planning team
- Competitive Salary Package