Analyst/Associate Portfolio Management
Private Equity Real Estate
Growing Fund Size
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the real estate industry.
- Responsible for the new and on-going monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc investor reporting and ensure timely delivery of the same.
- Prepare internal quarterly portfolio summary information, responsible for analyses and produce Fund-level business plans within reporting timelines.
- Responsible for fund-level portfolio models that track actual and forecast financial event, project most likely performance scenarios and calculate anticipated internal rates of return, distributions and promotes, etc. Improve models as necessary.
- Review proposed new investments for the Fund, calculate asset level projected return for the proposed investment.
- Oversee annual budget review process and periodic reforecasts of Fund performance.
- Respond to regular and ad hoc investor requests.
- Work closely with China Treasury team to manage sources and uses of capital of the Fund and perform on-going monitoring of the Fund's covenants compliance.
- Support third-party appraisal, asset contribution, debt closing, fund raising activities.
- Support the Fund management team in fund related matters including tracking asset leasing and operating performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accountancy or economics or related field.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in real estate public/private fund. Exposure to China real estate is a plus.
- Strong in financial modeling and analytical work. Excellent knowledge of accounting fundamentals and financial analysis. Experience in fund reporting is a plus.
- Demonstrated abilities to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy.
- Execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin due to the markets worked in.
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package with good opportunity for exposure to China's real estate market