- Part of the project management team to build new payment system
- 6 months contracts, extendable / convertible
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in global banking with a huge global presence. They provide financial services across corporate and investment banking, asset management and private banking for local corporations and institutions as well as multi-nationals, governments and private clients.
The ideal individual will assist the management team to build our next generation capabilities in the payments space. Your responsibilities include:
- Manage and optimize operational flows for three client sectors, including institutional/franchise flows, the expansion of our consumer offering as well as associated consumer payments, and operational support for the firm's new Corporate Cash Management business
- Actively assist to develop an overall payments strategy as the industry evolves alongside our business needs.
- Front line interaction with a network of key vendors across cash agent banks as well as central banks.
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of the firm's books and records.
- Manage our daily cash payments and receipts for a particular portfolio.
- Work with internal business units to resolve cash settlement exceptions / issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years of experience in financial services
- Detailed understanding of cash payments infrastructure such as SWIFT messages and various local clearing systems in Asia markets
- Good organization and multi-tasking skills
What's on Offer
- You will be involved in project management team to build our client's next generation capabilities in the payments space and work closely with technology team with payment system design and re-write
- A good opportunity to join a global investment bank!