AML Compliance Officer - Bulge Bracket Bank (contract)
Excellent opportunity to join a bulge bracket bank
6 months contract
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in global banking with a huge global presence. They provide financial services across corporate and investment banking, asset management and private banking for local corporations and institutions as well as multi-nationals, governments and private clients.
- Be responsible for KYC matters and escalate any KYC issues to the team and the business
- Implement relevant AML policies and procedures
- Enhanced due diligence on existing and potential clients to identify potential risk - legal, sanctions, reputation etc.
- Assist in client onboarding
- Any other adhoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience in AML compliance, KYC within the banking industry
- Ideally 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Fast learner and adaptable who is keen to work on various projects
- Strong communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for AML/KYC candidates to join a bulge bracket bank. Great exposure and learning curve.