AML Business Analyst
Attractive Salary Package
Repid Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational financial services technology solution provider with a strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced AML Business Analyst to join the team.
As an AML Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Translating business requirements and facilitating discussion with regional IT vendors regarding the project time lines.
- Providing advisory to the business on MANTAS and AML in conjunction with business and strategic goals.
- Managing AML projects for the business by collecting the requirements from the users.
- Tracking and coordinating issues and resolutions that arises from the projects run.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful application, you will have a degree and at least 5 years relevant experience in managing AML projects and managing cross functional teams. You will have the experience with a proven track record working with MANTAS requirement and preferred knowledge in financial services.
Key aspect is your understanding on Java and PLSQL.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Role
- Attractive Salary Package
- Regional Exposure