- Excellent opportunity to join a global tier 1 reinsurance firm
- 12 months contract for a start, convertible to permanent
About Our Client
The client is a tier 1 reinsurance firm, ranked within the top five globally. With a rich history of fifty years, my client has a global presence of more than thirty countries.
This role is part of the growing Shared Service Centre team based in Singapore. Main job duties:
- Responsible for the process of payments and expenses in the region.
- Responsible for processing, verifying, and reconciliation of invoices.
- Ensure vendor payments are made promptly and perform recharges to inter-companies.
- Ensure journal entries are posted accurately into SAP system.
- Bank reconciliation
- Any other adhoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4 years of finance & accounting experience handling accounts payable/AP.
- Prior SAP system experience will be advantageous.
- Meticulous and confident to work with numbers.
- Good communication skills and pleasant personality required to work with the wider business.
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
- 12 months contract, highly convertible to perm
- Part of the growing Shared Service team supporting the region