Accounts Executive (6 months convertible contract)
Good learning exposure
About Our Client
This company is a leading consulting firm with an expanding portfolio and an entrepreneurial approach in an increasingly changing and developing market.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable tasks
- Checking and reconciliation of sales orders
- Reviewing of transactions allocated by in-country finance teams
- Liaising with external stakeholders including auditors
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years' experience in accounts related function
- Experience with ERP is advantageous
- Able to start on short notice
What's on Offer
If you are a passionate individual with a strong appetite and aptitude for numbers, this role is for you! Hurry and apply now to be part of this exciting journey with a great potential for growth.