- Attractive remuneration package
- Dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading commodity trading company part of a conglomerate and is rapidly expanding its businesses and operations.
* Guiding and reviewing the work of the accountants to ensure timely and accurate financial close;
* Work with direct report to establish annual budget and quarterly forecasting;
* Responsible for preparation of management report and statutory financial statements in accordance to statutory requirements;
* Conduct a deep-dive business review to ensure reasonableness of PL & BS variance explanation and analysis;
* Responsible for submission of annual tax filing and GTP local business spending monitoring;
* Responsible for submission of quarter GST filing;
* Liaise with auditors and tax agent and handling inquiries;
* Proactive in providing suggestions to improve and streamlining work processes and procedures to improve efficiency, productivity and effectiveness of the team.
* Review of monthly journals including accruals, provisions and prepayments.
* Assist the management in all other aspects and adhoc assignments including projects/system enhancements.
The Successful Applicant
1. Degree in Accounting/Finance, CA or ACCA;
2. Qualified Accountant with professional membership;
3. Meticulous with good analytical skill;
4. Minimum 7 years of accounting experience in preferably commodity trading field with Big 4 audit experience during early years;
5. Strong sense of responsibility, attention to details and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline;
6. Experience with annual budgeting and forecasting;
7. Experience with Navision accounting system is a plus. Must be proficient in Microsoft office program (Excel/Word);
8. Consolidation experience will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package with good variable component in a fast paced and dynamic environment