Excellent exposure to the REIT market
6 months contract
About Our Client
The client is a leading industrial REIT with a global presence across Asia, Europe, Americas. They have close to $80 billion AUM across the regions and have close to 3,000 employees worldwide.
As an Accounting Manger, you will be responsible for accounting, financial accounting, audit, treasury, assistance with tax planning and compliance, budgeting and forecasting (G&A) for the China funds which comprises of 30 over entities. This will be an end to end spectrum of financial accounting - from month end, year end closings, quarterly reporting, group consolidation to preparation of financial statements:
- Full sets of accounts including group consolidation
- Prepare quarterly and annual reporting to private equity investors
- Prepare IFRS consolidated financial statements
- Cash management - bank account maintenance, cash planning etc.
- Focuses on the China fund - close to 30 entitles across Singapore, Cayman Islands and Hong Kong
- Act as a liaison with the China and US counterparts on financial information
- Oversee one accountant and act as a reviewer for all accounting matters
The Successful Applicant
- CPA or CA qualified
- More than 5 years of strong end to end accounting experience - financial accounting, consolidation, cash management, quarter & annual reporting, audit etc.
- Ideally comes from the relevant real estate industry or a REIT or prior Audit experience with commercial experience.
- It's a plus if you have cross-regional fund accounting experience involving the China market
- In depth understanding of IFRS
- Excellent spoken and written Chinese language skills - as this requires a strong focus on the China funds
- Has strong time management and project management skills, able to prioritise and work in a high volume and fast-paced environment
- Independent individual who is friendly and able to make good judgement calls
- Ideally someone with supervisory experience
- Candidates who are open to a contract opportunity please apply!
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced real estate candidates to step up to take on a managerial role! If you are open to a contracting opportunity and is keen to beef up your exposure within the REIT sector, please apply!