Excellent opportunity to join a leading REIT company
6 months contract
About Our Client
The client is a leading industrial REIT with a global presence across Asia, Europe, Americas. They have close to $80 billion AUM across the regions and have close to 3,000 employees worldwide.
- Review and prepare all relevant accounting records, reconciliations and schedules for accuracy & completeness for month-end, quarter-end & year-end closing.
- Reports into and assist the Assistant Accounting Manager in managing a portfolio of 40 over legal entities for various accounting responsibilities
- Supervise and review the work of 2 account executives
- Monitor cash balances for each legal entity
- Assist in financial reporting and analysis
- Prepare quarterly GST reporting and statutory income tax
- Assist in budgeting & forecasting
- Liaise with external and internal auditors to ensure a smooth audit process
- Other ad-hoc projects as required
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of Corporate Accounting experience as an Accountant, with prior experience in reviewing of work
- Ideally you come from the real estate industry, will be an added advantage
- Degree in Accounting or other relevant qualifications - ACCA/CPA
- Excellent speaking skills in both English and Mandarin
- Meticulous, responsible and able to take high-volume work environment
- Strong understanding of Singapore FRS and US GAAP
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with 2-3 years of corporate accounting experience as an Accountant to step up to join the REIT sector! If you are open to a contracting opportunity, this will beef up and open doors for you within the financial services! Immediately available candidates please apply!