World's leading investment group
Above the market remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is a leading investment management group which covers a comprehensive suite of products catering to their global clients making them one of the world's largest money manager.
- Responsible for directing accounting and finance activities based out of Singapore.
- Hands on the monthly accounting close and ensure timely financial and regulatory reporting.
- Compliance and controls.
- Processing Account Payable and invoicing
- Bank & Cash management
- Act as liaison to banks, vendors, auditors and tax agents
- Ad-hoc projects and responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years' experience of direct operations experience in Finance functions.
- CPA or Chartered Accountant is a plus
- Strong technical accounting background and knowledge of regulatory requirement
- Strong proficiency in Oracle, related financial applications and MS Office. System implementations experience is a plus.
- Experience working in multi-national corporations.
- Demonstrated success in driving efficiency and productivity, and managing/leading change.
- Operated successfully in a fast pace environment
What's on Offer
Good base salary with a strong bonus component and benefits scheme in an international investment group.