Accountant - Leading Commodity Firm
Excellent opportunity to join a leading commodity firm as a Corporate Accountant
12 months convertible contract
About Our Client
Our client is a global metal product supplier and processor which is a subsidiary of an established global commodity group which manage a portfolio of global supply chains across a range of industrial and energy products.
- Full set of accounts
- Month end closing
- Perform Intercompany reconciliation for various entities - SG, HK, US, UK.
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of corporate balance sheet schedules, statutory reporting
- Filing of corporate income tax and other taxes like GST
- Other ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of corporate accounting experience
- Ideally full set of accounts or GL experience
- Good personality, positive learning attitude and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills to work with various internal stakeholders
- Degree qualified
- Immediately available candidates please apply
What's on Offer
This is a 1 year long contract with chance of conversion and is offering regional exposure across various entities. Excellent opportunity for commerce candidates with 2-3 years of commercial accounting experience who are keen to join the commodity sector!