- Multinational organisation
- Regional portfolio
About Our Client
My client is a global consultancy FTSE 250 company with a large presence globally. They are looking for a talented individual to join the growing Finance team and play an integral role within the APAC team.
- Month end closing and processing of all accounting journals - inter company, payroll, prepayment, depreciation, provisions, accruals etc
- Preparation of monthly reporting, cash forecast and group reporting to the UK
- Arranging monthly inter company recharges, confirmations, and settlements
- Completing the monthly bank reconciliation and investigate any unusual item
- Completing monthly general ledger reconciliations and investigate any unusual item
- Ensure compliance to company policies and maintain strong internal controls.
- Tax compliance - Service Tax, GST/VAT, Withholding Tax, Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing
- Preparation of audit schedules and liaise with auditors
- Finalisation of Financial Reports and ensure all statutory reporting are comply with, including statistical surveys
- Prepare tax pack for group reporting
- Prepare corporate tax information organiser for tax agent to complete tax computation and filing
- Assist in the start-up/wind-up of business entity
- Manage relationship with accounting outsource firm on day to day operations and compliance
- Perform variance analysis and manage costs accruals/provisions.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Owners of the books; work closely with other team members to ensure revenues and costs are booked correctly.
- Liaise with auditors, bankers, and local government bureaus as required
- Regular communication with stakeholders, both internal & external
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of experience as an Accountant, or handling General Ledger
- Diploma in Accountancy, Finance, Banking or equivalent
- Strong MS Office (Excel) and sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage several priorities simultaneously
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to be part of a leading global organisation!