- To join a stable organization with an established presence in the APAC region.
- Future career progression opportunities regionally.
About Our Client
The client is a publisher of pharmaceutical medical reference with a strong presence in the APAC region across 20 countries and a solid network of the healthcare community. They have over 3 million healthcare professionals subscribed to their products which include publications, drug and resource portals.
Established for decades, they are a stable business venture with a vast array of products in their portfolio. The Singapore business provides a progressive work environment with work flexibility and additional perks.
The responsibilities of the role include leading assigned key accounts and liaising with clients regarding their business objectives, for overall growth of key accounts. This position will collaborate with internal account team members as well as external stakeholders to provide consultative relationships with clients, and manage client negotiations through comprehensive proposals, and strategize for new business pitches.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Prior work experience in key account management or client servicing experience in medical communications, healthcare consulting or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience selling advertising and medical communication solutions to clients in Healthcare industry.
- Client engagement mindset with ability to capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with experience of internal collaboration.
- Proactive, and a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy being part of a stable organisation with an established presence in the APAC region, that also provides career progression opportunities for its employees on a local and regional basis. This position provides an attractive remuneration package with additional perks and flexible working arrangements.