- Leader in the network infrastructure industry
- Individual contributor handling Singapore market
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable network cable and infrastructure provider globally that serves a myriad of industries including healthcare, network, energy, computing, and more. With the industry shifting more into the areas of the Internet of Things, 5G network, smart cities, and more, the importance of Data Centres has become more prevalent today.My client is in search of an Account Manager to manage customer relationships, implementing account management strategy to achieve sales targets.
System intergrators that have worked with Bank/Financial Institute on Network infrastructure are welcome to apply.
This role covers mainly key accounts in Singapore, and product training will be provided. On top of basic salary, this role has target sales incentive plan, monthly car allowance (inclusive claimable parking), and mobile benefits.
The Account Manager (Network Infrastructure/cabling-Bank/FSI) is responsible for handling various key accounts and sharing a wide range of product knowledge with the customer to ensure their requirements were met.
- Establishing and communicating sales objectives that support long-term incremental sales growth within a defined set of target end user accounts.
- Creating and executing evidence-based sales strategy in order to accomplish the yearly sales objective.
- Developing and maintaining excellent connections with important account clients.
- Traveling to companies to make sales presentations, understand current customer practices, and provide solutions improvement proposals using the company's available product solutions.
- Resolving client issues in a timely and friendly manner.
- Keeping meticulous records on essential accounts.
- Providing detailed reports to the director of sales and other stakeholders as needed.
- Conducting frequent market research to stay current on customer wants and rival actions.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years experience in Data Centre, preferably network infrastructure, and sold to FSI before.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, Business or any relevant field
- Have vast experience working with data center clients, with knowledge on Network infrastructure and data center provider
- Good relationship management and analytical skill
- Plan and implement sales strategy, provide consultation service to a customer, and able to coordinate cross-function activities
- Able to handle multiple projects with a strategical and structural plan
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-growing industry of data centers/ network infrastructure for Banking & Financial institute. The account coverage of this role is only limited to Singapore, hence no traveling overseas is required. It will be a good opportunity to build your network as your direct reporting is a regional role that oversees Account managers across APAC. Your effort will be rewarded based on the sales incentive plans and support benefits like mobile and car allowance are provided. Please apply to find out more.