- Leader in the network infrastructure industry
- Individual contributor that handles key accounts locally
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable network cable and infrastructure provider globally that serves a myriad of industries including healthcare, network, energy, computing, and more. With the industry shifting more into the areas of the Internet of Things, 5G network, smart cities, and more, the importance of Data Centres has become more prevalent today. As such our client is in search of an Account Manager to manage customer relationships, implementing account management strategy to achieve sales targets.
We are looking for someone with a Datacenter and colocation background with sales experience.
This role covers mainly key accounts in Singapore, and product training will be provided. On top of basic salary, this role has target sales incentive plan, monthly car allowance (inclusive claimable parking), and mobile benefits.
The Account Manager (Data Center & Network Infrastructure) is responsible for handling various key accounts and sharing a wide range of product knowledge with the customer to ensure their requirements were met.
- Accountable for meeting sales targets set business units and providing timely reports on achievements(Monthly, Quarterly, and Annually)
- Plan and implement account management strategy, with contingency plans to identify, prioritise and meet the needs of targeted client's project requirements.
- Develop plans on how to maintain strong customer relationships, with an end-in-mind to establish long-term business relationships.
- Understand customer's needs, business trends, organization structure, and strategy to provide utmost consultation advice, guidance, and suggestions
- Up-to-date with market trends and awareness of market competition across all accounts.
- Able to strategize and provide commercial and technical feedback to customers
- Update and maintain the database with sales data, pipeline, and administrative marketing details
- Work closely with data center builder and system integrator to provide optimal solutions for the customer.
The Successful Applicant
- Min. 5 years experience in Data Centre, preferably network infrastructure, and Sales background
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, Business or any relevant field
- Have vast experience working with data center clients, with knowledge on Network infrastructure and data center provider
- Good relationship management and analytical skill
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-growing industry of data centers. The account coverage of this role is only limited to Singapore, hence no traveling overseas is required. It will be a good opportunity to build your network as your direct reporting is a regional role that oversees Account managers across APAC. Your effort will be rewarded based on the sales incentive plans and support benefits like mobile and car allowance are provided. Please apply to find out more.