Account Director - Advertising Sales
Regional role: APAC
Highly-regarded portfolio of brands
About Our Client
Our client is an established and very successful, global company with APAC headquarters based in Singapore. Globally known in the Entertainment industry, they are currently rapidly expanding and are looking to capitalize on this success to diversify their businesses in Asia. Due to their rapid growth, they are now looking to recruit an Account Director to grow advertising sales across their entertainment channels.
Reporting into the VP, Advertising sales, the key objective is to grow advertising sales with a focus to drive online and traditional revenue across entertainment channels across the APAC region.
Besides the advisory responsibility, this role will:
- Create integrated sales proposals across platforms such as on-air, on-ground, print, online and wireless, to meet clients' expectations.
- Build up long-term relationships with agencies and multinational brands.
- Work closely with the Digital team to improve digital solutions in order to monetize digital products and assets.
- Coordinate with Client Service team for campaign analysis as well as making sure contractual obligations are met.
- Coordinate with Marketing team to ensure trade marketing and Public Relations are optimal.
- Lead revenue and budget forecasts reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters or Bachelors Degree preferably in Advertising, Business or Communication.
- Minimum 7 years experience in Advertising Sales within the Media industry: Broadcaster, Publisher or Agency.
- Solid sales track record in selling digital and traditional advertising solutions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Sales- and details oriented with the ability to network, work independently and adapt to wide portfolio of clients/industries.
- High level of energy and ability to motivate teams.
What's on Offer
The company has a proven track record rewarding successful individuals with attractive career progression. The role offers an attractive opportunity for an agency professional to join a highly-regarded brand.