You are here
Working Capital Manager
World-renowned International Law Firm
Dynamic and fast-paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top notch International Law Firm headquartered in UK. They are looking for a Working Capital Manager to join the Regional office based in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the Regional Financial Controller and acting as a key business partner and advisor to the Management team and Singapore partners, your key role will be focusing on profit and revenue optimization as well as working capital controlling. You will be monitoring clients revenue & exposure, billings and collections and reporting on working capital balances including work-in-progress and debts. You will be performing relevant analysis & effective project management to advise business stakeholders on profitability, pricing, budgeting & forecasting, projects viability and engagement terms. You will also have to assess the operations of the team and enforcing regulations and compliance for fee earners and partners.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree holder in accounting or finance or relevant qualification
- Experience in a services environment / legal firm will be highly preferred
- Highly communicative and confident; proficiency in spoken and written English
- Thrive in fast-paced work environments while being able to work under pressure against deadlines
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients and lawyers effectively
- Independent, detailed-oriented, proactive and holds exceptional analytical skills
What's on Offer
You will be joining a Global Leading Law Firm that offers an attractive salary package, an international dynamic work environment and an unparalleled career opportunity.