You are here
Windows Expert (L3 , Windows 2008 -2012, HyperV)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational financial services firm with a strong presence in Singapore. They are currently looking for a Windows Infrastructure Subject Matter Expert to serve as their highest level of technical escalation point within the region.
As a Windows Infrastructure SME, you will be responsible for :
- Providing technical expertise as the highest point of escalation while managing and delegating technical issues
- Improving service levels for all Windows Infrastructure related issues within the region
- Introducing and driving automation process to improve efficiency while driving root cause analysis for severe issues to ensure this is completely resolved.
- Taking ownership of high severity incidents while driving technical solutions for resolution
- Working closely with business stakeholder and managing these relationships with clients
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have 8 - 12 years of relevant experience in managing Windows Infrastructure while providing Level 3 support on technical issues. You will be a Subject Matter Expert on Windows 2008, Windows 2012, Windows Failover Cluster and Hyper-V Server.
You will have strong scripting experience - Powershell or Batch
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive salary package