You are here
Warehouse & Logistics Senior Manager - Manufacturing
Aviation/Manufacturing Industry Experience
Warehouse - Inventory Management and Maintenance Repair
About Our Client
Our client is in the business of Aviation and have great internal benefits within the business with excellent CSR attributes. They are always growing their business and are always on the look out for great talents. As such they are looking for a Dynamic Warehouse & Logistics Senior Manager to manage the function globally.
Reporting to the Director, your role will involve Warehousing, Freight and Logistics activities for the business.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Ensure smooth day to day operations within the warehouse and including all 3PL providers.
- Inventory Management and Just-in-time delivery.
- Ensure best warehouse practices at all times.
- Establish warehouses out of Singapore locations.
- Implement and establish improvement projects for logistics.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Engineering with at least 8 years of experience in a Aviation/Manufacturing/3PL with people management experience. You should be meticulous and organized with strong resilience as you will be working with people of all levels.
What's on Offer
You will be in a company that places high emphasis on their staff welfare with excellent opportunities to grow internally within the business.