You are here
VP, Settlements manager
- One of the largest Corporate Bank
- Our Client seeks to be a leading international bank
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the strongest Asian bank and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international bank for business owners. It provides clients with wealth and business solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world
- Manage the day-to-day processing function of Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Fixed Income and Derivatives (FX Option / IRS / CCIRS / FRA & etc).
- Check and verify the processing and documentation of treasury transactions.
- Check and verify the processing of swift payments, receipts and other outgoing messages to ensure timely settlement of funds.
- Provide treasury with daily nostro funding positions for liquidity management.
- Maintain treasury limits in the systems and perform treasury risk limits monitoring function to ensure compliance with policies.
- Handle nostro and vostro accounts process and documentation.
- To understand the new business initiatives and analysis the possibility to support the functions.
- Review and improve workflow procedure to maximise operational efficiency and reduce operational risks.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 to 10 years of relevant working experience in the banking industry
- Have to be able to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadline
- Strong analytic, written and interpersonal skill
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment