You are here
VP of Product - Jakarta Based Tech Company
- Start-up technology based firm
- Diverse culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing technology companies from Indonesia which is backed by well-known investor. By being a part of the team, you will be working closely with diverse team members (be it from different academic backgrounds or industry background). You will be able to learn from, and shared your knowledge with the dynamic team members who are of high-calibre quality. A chance to build an Indonesian brand will be yours to grab! Your opportunity is not limited only to Indonesia, but also assisting them in their international expansion regionally.
Reporting to the COO and one of the co-founders, you will be working closely with other product managers. As part of an open team, you will be bringing impact to the customers by regularly introducing and improving usable products and services that our client offers. The ideal candidate will have to ensure that our client will be the number one platform that customers will visit. Other responsibilities include:
- Combining, developing and improving product and design.
- Maintaining ownership of the product vision and roadmap.
- Passionate about consumer technology and constantly stay on top.
- Conducting and leading the research and analysis of customers / users, products, landscape, and trends, also competitive analysis, product metrics.
- Working and developing relationship with all stakeholders, be it internal or external.
- Deep understanding on consumer digital products.
- Understanding the customer journey from the beginning to the end.
- Developing and improving product design and planning, introducing new features and enhancements in a fast and interactive way.
- Increasing user engagement with our products and increasing overall customer satisfaction with the platform and brand.
- Improving the product development process.
- Leading a team and managing them effectively.
- Proactively introducing new strategies to grow the business.
- Ability to work in a data-driven environment.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should come from strong academic records demonstrating the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role is only opened for high-calibre candidate with the ability to communicate well in both Bahasa and English is a must. Other requirements are:
- Minimum S1 (bachelor) graduated from Technical Education / Engineering / Computer Science or Mathematics from reputable tier 1 company.
- Overseas graduate will be a plus.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Preferably experience working in a fast-growing company with the passion in the technology sector.
- Solid working with data and doing your own analysis.
- Proactive with strong analytical thinking, problem solving.
- Drive to win and strong data-analytics.
- Experience in product management / development within the internet space will be a plus.
What's on Offer
Being part of the leading technology company with diverse background will be offered to you. Other offers include:
- Opportunity to grow and learn
- High performance team and great company culture