You are here
- Rapidly growing PE Fund
- Renewable Energy Sector
About Our Client
Our client is Asia's largest independent energy and infrastructure private equity fund manager and counts over 500 staff in all of its investments and joint ventures across Asia Pacific.
- Prepare investment and transaction financial models and quantitative analysis.
- Perform in-depth research, analysis and present:
- On the fundamentals of potential investments
- General industry research to assist in the identification of opportunities
- Support deal execution including financial analysis, due diligence, documentation and financing
- Assist in the review of key portfolio companies from both a strategic and financial perspective, and assist in the execution of transactions arising from such review
The Successful Applicant
- Strong academic qualifications in maths, actuarial studies, or finance
- At least 5-8 years' investment experience in a top tier utility, bank or investment firm. Specialty in energy and infrastructure, corporate finance, M&A or structured finance preferred.
- Fluent in English. Other Asian language ability preferred but not required.
Strong analytical ability with respect to quantitative and financial analysis
- Significant investment / transaction experience in evaluating, financing and/or undertaking due diligence for investments. Sector experience in the energy and infrastructure sectors preferred.
- Strong MS Excel skills. Must be capable of building and operating all aspects of investment and asset management financial models
- Independent and strategic thinker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to confidently interact with senior management, investors and peers
What's on Offer
Well remunerated with a rewarding bonus scheme in a fast paced and dynamic environment and exposure to a rapidly growing PE Fund.